Friday, August 28, 2009

Zoya Nail Polishes from Twitter 5000 Promo

Hey everyone!

As you may or may not know, Zoya Nail Polish has a Twitter, their user-name is Zoya_NailPolish. If you follow them you know that they always have some kind of promotion or contest going on so a few weeks ago they vowed to give everyone their choice of three free polishes if they reached 5000 followers on Twitter. Of course they reached 5000, and we all got to pick three polishes for free! I chose Zara, Casey, and Morgan. All three are beautiful colors. I will post swatches when I paint my nails each color so follow me if you have not already and you'll be able to see swatches of not only Zoya polishes but other polishes brands as well!

I included a picture of the three polishes in the bottle.
The color in the bottle is pretty true to the color that comes out on your nails.
Also check out my video on this exact promo and my opinion of the colors!


 

No comments: