Friday, August 28, 2009

Candles By Victoria Haul


So, my first order from Candles By Victoria came in a few weeks ago and I've been burning them and let me tell you, I'm in love! These candles are much higher quality and more scented than any other candle I've purchased in the past. I got two 8 oz Jelly Jar candles in the scents Twilight and Country Berry Hotcakes. I also got three scent shots (wax tarts) in Stress Relief, Amish Quilt, and Apple Cinnamon Butter! The middle one is a free scent shot that Victoria chooses randomly. I love every single scent. And I especially recommend the Country Berry Hotcakes candle! Yum!

Candles By Victoria Online Store

I uploaded a video that pretty much says everything but if you'd like to see pictures, here you go!

1 comment:

LePooke said...

Oh no, i forgot to order a scent shot in berry hotcakes! darn, it'll have to wait until my next order =)