Monday, April 25, 2011

The Little Black Box

Image from thelittleblackboxes.com

For all the details on how to get your own little black box check out http://www.thelittleblackboxes.com (:

I've been wanting to order a little black box for the longest time and this month I finally did! I can surely say I'm hooked, they are so much fun and very worth it! Stay tuned for possible reviews and pictures on the products I received but for now I'll post all the links to the companies that provided samples in the April black box (:

Easter Pin:  Jodi's Craft Emporium
Trivial Pursuit Notepad: Thistlecraft Designs
Green and Clear Crystal Earrings: Earwings and Things
Earpins: Strega Jewellry
Purple Bead Earrings: Bead Lightning
Laser Cut Flower and Leaves: SundrySupply
Orange Plumeria Hairpin: Ms. Formaldehyde
Lavender Bliss Lip Balm: Angelic Soaps & Gifts
Green Origami Heart Hairpin: Nerdette Romance
Cherry Refillable Notepad: Rags + Bones
Dollhouse Eyeshadow: Minna Cosmetics
Handspun Thread: Dragonflylotus Designs
Thicker Handspun Yarn: Midnightsky Fibers
2 Body Butters with Shea: TLC Naturals
Winter Blend Shea Butter Cream: Deesse Boutiques
Vetiver Scented Bath Salt: Spalicity Explicity 4u
Easty Goody Bag: My Dream Party.com
Soaps and Body Powder: Healthy Options of Days Gone By

Overall, I would say it is worth the $20, wouldn't you!?



Love,
Natalie

No comments: