Friday, April 22, 2011

CoverGirl's New NatureLuxe Foundation and Gloss Balm

Images from covergirl.com

The latest BzzCampaign I signed up for was the CoverGirl NatureLuxe campaign! BzzAgent sent me the products to try out and give my honest opinion to friends and family. So that is what I'm going to do! (: This new line of products from CoverGirl is really clever. I love how they are showing that they use natural items in their products so it is actually good for you!

Liquid Silk Foundation:
I would rate this product 3 out of 5 stars on my terms.

1 star: for doing what it is intende in covering my blemishes and evening out my skin tone
1 star: for the creaminess and ease of application. Went on really smooth!
1 star: for using jojoba, cucumber extract, and other natural ingredients! Woohoo!
Minus 1 star: for being too heavy for my oily skin
Minus 1 star: for being the wrong color - technically MY fault but yeah.

Gloss Balm:
I would rate this product 5 out of 5 stars!

1 star: for being glossy with being sticky!
1 star: for being available in 16 shades!
1 star: for having SPF 15 in it. I love that about lip products, it is great for the Spring and Summer!
1 star: for being sheer but giving just enough tinge of color to make your lips look luscious!
1 star: for being super moisturizing and smelling good!

Definitely check out the gloss balm if anything, it is a must have for any purse (:



Love,
Natalie

No comments: